tarte: Seashell Pink cream shadow
May 14, 2012 4 Comments
Today’s look was by special request! If you have a certain look or colors that you’d like for me to use, let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to make it happen!
tarte makes these little pots of Amazonian Clay cream shadows, and they’re fantastic. As someone who struggles with cream shadows – they often fade and crease on my oily lids – these seem to stay in place all day on me, when worn over an eye primer. I love that you can build up the color from sheer to intense, and this Seashell Pink shade is slightly metallic looking.
On the eyes:
- tarte Lifted eye primer
- tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream eyeshadow in Seashell Pink from lash to crease
- tarte Amazonian Clay purple shadow in crease and under lower lashes
- Mally volumizing mascara
On the lips:
- bareMinerals Pretty Amazing lipcolor in Charisma
On the face:
- bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment in a thin layer
- bareMinerals original foundation in Fairly Medium
- bareMinerals Love Radiance on cheeks
- bareMinerals original mineral veil