April 30, 2011 1 Comment
After yesterday’s whimsical, dramatic, and colorful look, I decided to tone it way down today and go for a soft, more natural look.
- Vanilla Sugar – a light, creamy color with some shimmer. Perfect for a base color.
- Queen Tiffany – a neutral brown, amped up with some glimmer
- Bisque – The perfect concealer. It hides blemishes and under eye dark circles with ease!
- Onyx – Opaque black shadow, but I used it as a liner
To get this look, I used the BE soft focus brush to sweep on Vanilla Sugar from lashes to brow. Emphasize It was used as a highlight on my browbone and inner V of the eye area. I used the crease end of the Quick Color and Crease brush to buff in Queen Tiffany into the crease and outer 1/2 of the lid. To finish it up, I used the Heavenly Liner brush to make my black liner shadow nice and soft.
To get the look:
On the eyes:
- BE Prime Time for eyes
- Vanilla Sugar swept from lashes to brow
- Queen Tiffany in crease and outer 1/2 of lid
- Emphasize It highlighting brow and inner V
- Onyx on upper lashline
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
On the face:
- BE Prime Time for face
- Original foundation in Fairly Medium
- First Class blush
- Original mineral veil
- BE Pretty Amazing in Courage
What neutral colors do you use for a soft, natural look?