Sleek MakeUp: Lime Green & Plum
April 26, 2012 3 Comments
I may have a tough time wearing olive greens, but I sure love to rock a bright lime green! This was actually the look I wore this year on St. Patrick’s Day – I know, I know, I’m a month late and a dollar short, but I found this blog post hiding away and thought it was about time I showed my Irish pride!
I used the Sleek MakeUp Monaco i-Divine palette for this look, incorporating Kiwi Zest, Moors Treasure, and Midnight Garden. I also used the shade Bamboo on my inner eye area and under my brow. I think that the warm plummy brown shade of Moors Treasure tones down the bright, fun Kiwi Zest to make it a bit more wearable. I added in the Midnight Garden, a really rich indigo, as a liner, just to add a bit more zing.
On the eyes:
- bareMinerals original eye primer
- Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Monaco palette: Kiwi Zest on lid, Moors Treasure in outer corner, Midnight Garden lining outer half of upper and lower lashlines, Bamboo on inner eye and under brow
- bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara
On the lips:
- tarte Lipsurgence in Enchanted
On the face:
- Missha Cho Bo Yang bb cream in Light Beige
- Laura Geller Balance n Brighten in Porcelain
- tarte concealer in Fair
- Ulta blush in Flush