bareMinerals: Polished Pewter primer shadow
May 4, 2012 Leave a comment
Umm…. I loved this color combo so much that I wore it for three days IN A ROW! The bareMinerals primer shadows make for such a great base color. I usually use them as a base to make another powder shadow pop, but I’ve actually just been wearing them alone on the lid lately, with a powder shadow in the crease, like today. The Polished Pewter shade is especially lovely because it’s a really nice greyish taupe. I paired it with a medium plum matte shade, but it would look great with any number of shadows, including forest green, dark grey, black, burgundy, and navy.
On the eyes:
- bareMinerals Prime Time primer shadow (PTPS) in Polished Pewter
- bareMinerals Wearable Plum Light on outer half of eyelid, and Wearable Plum Medium blended into crease and under lower lashes
- bareMinerals Round The Clock eyeliner in 5pm
- Mally volumizing mascara
On the lips:
- bareMinerals Pretty Amazing lipcolor in Confidence
On the face:
- Laura Geller Spackle primer in Ethereal
- tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in Ivory
- tarte blush in Dazzled
- bareMinerals Warmth
Hello, wet hair!